Last two weeks I made some major updates to the site. There were so many I had to look up through my backup files to see what had changed. Just a few smaller changes to mention: The logo is working as a Home-button. The side-bar has less options and it is easier to navigate through the site. I added dates to the postings and removed dates from the coupon code page, because these are updated automatically. These are small changes you may not notice because you may expect these to work the way they do now.
More visual is the new share bar on the right side of the page. I like the way it is integrated in the lay out of the page. Just my ‘control freak’ opinion 😉
But the biggest update is the addition of the Rating section. I really like this section because it provides in one single page almost all information with a single click. From almost 30 online Chinese web shops:
- you can immediately see how well they are doing at the internet, I added a rating system
- you can click immediately go to the shop
- you can find reviews
- you can find coupon codes if available
- and you can find other articles about these shops.
- all information can be sorted by rating, alphabet, etc
- all information can be filtered by category
- and all information can be accessed from anywhere on the site.
But this is not the end of this list. I’m planning:
- to add a rating systems in which you can participate and rate the shop
- to add a discussion forum for the web shops.
- to add more detailed review
- to add more shops and more descriptions.
- And not to forget the most important part: more valuable content !!!!!
Please tell me how you like the new rating page. Is this useful to you and how can I make it more useful to you. It is still work in progress, so please be honest. You can leave your comments in the box below. And please share this blog or like our site.