How do I make money online?
How do I build business with Chinese products?
Where do I buy cheap products I can sell?
These are just a few examples of the questions I got during the last months.
Earning money with Chinese products is ‘hot’ these days.
But where do you start?
Do you need support on making money with China products?
The readers from this blog sent me a lot of recurring questions about building businesses with Chinese products.
Some questions are very basic like: Can you recommend a shop for this product?
Some questions are from experienced people like: How can you order from the Chinese mainland if you don’t want to use an agent.
And a lot of them are somewhere between these questions.
I think there is need for a course on building a business with Chinese products.
This course will be made for consumers who wants to earn extra money.
And for small business owners who wants to learn more about buying in China and benefit from low prices.
My first question to you is:
Are you interested in a course about making money with Chinese products?
Tell me what you need to learn in this course.
To create the best course that really suites you,
I need to know what your questions are on building business with Chinese products.
The main categories and questions I like to cover, are:
Part 1 – Questions you much ask before you start! (basic)
- A quick start to make money with Chinese products!
- Why do you want to sell products?
- What products do you want to sell?
- How do you want to sell your products?
- How much money can you make?
- How much money can you afford to loose if you fail?
- How much money are you willing to invest?
- Do you have experience in selling goods?
Part 2 – Selecting your Chinese partners (intermediate)
- A Quick start to find reliable shops
- How do you select the shop you want to cooperate with?
- How do you recognize fake shops?
- How do you test a shop and get experienced?
- Why you must get in touch with the shop?
- Why you must test their refund policy?
- Buying from resellers or manufactories?
Part 3 – Selecting and testing the products you want to sell (intermediate)
- What products do you want to sell – Part II?
- Test the products yourself
- Do the products have translated manuals?
- Why genuine products are probably fake or uninteresting
- Don’t fall for ‘Too good to be true’ prices
- Customizing your products
- How much products do you have in stock?
- What is dropshipping?
Part 4 – Taking care of your own clients (intermediate)
- What is your niche? Can you be different?
- Who is your target audience?
- How do you reach your target audience?
- How do you ship your products?
- Taking care of your existing customers. Make them work for you.
- How do you handle complaints and warrantee?
Part 5 – How do you make and raise your profit? (intermediate)
- How much margin can you add to the price?
- What costs do you have to cover?
- Calculate your retail price
- What are wholesale prices and what are large quantity prices
- Steps to double your turnover
- Steps to raise your profit
- Payment systems when you pay
- Payments systems when your clients pay you
- How do you handle clearing payments and customs and VAT?
Part 6 – Working with Chinese agents (advanced)
- Why buying at Taobao or other Chinese sites?
- What are Chinese agents for?
- Buying without agents
- How does the process work when you’re buying through an agent
There is so much material to cover. I had to be selective.
But I don’t want to end up with a course nobody wants.
My second question to you is:
What subjects do you need or miss in the list above?
My third question to you is:
Are you willing to pay for an online course about making money with Chinese products?
All contributors will be rewarded 😉
Creating this course will be a lot of work.
That’s why I appreciate your contribution. And I like to thank you for your help.
There are 2 ways you can contribute:
A) By answering the three questions mentioned in this blog in the comment box below.
You’ll be rewarded with a huge discount when the course is finished.
These questions are:
- Are you interested in a course about making money with Chinese products?
- What subjects do you need or miss in the list above?
- Are you willing to pay for an online course about making money with Chinese products?
B) By helping actively creating the course.
You’ll be rewarded with a least a free course and maybe more.
I need people who can:
- make infographics and great looking lists
- create great looking pdf’s
- do proofreading and text editing (native English)
- create whiteboard animations
- contribute on the subjects, like writing
- someone who is so creative that he/she knows what I forgot….
If you are willing to contribute actively, please send me a note through this link and let’s talk.
I hope to read soon how you can help building this course together.
To your success!!